RE: [IP] Getting a MiniMed pump

I am in the Massachusetts / Rhode Island are and for me the Customer service
at the Corporate Level with MiniMed sucked and my rep is the same, can never
be gotten a hold of.

I wonder about this as maybe MiniMed is making the areas these people serve
to wide and large.

As for Disetronic, I get rapid service at the corporate level, usually
within 24 hrs and my rep returns all phone calls by the next morning.
Thanks Campbell!!

just another opinion.