Re: [IP] Airports!

Well ... took my first flights since pumping a couple of weeks ago. Carried a
note from my doc so I was all prepared for Elvis (my pump) setting off the
metal detectors. Never happened. I was s-o-o-o-o-o disappointed! I wanted to
show off Elvis!!!

And, come to think of it, through years of flying and going through metal
detectors at courthouses, etc., with pens, syringes, lancets, etc., the only
two things that *ever* got the security folks all hyper were a pica pole (a
metal ruler used to measure type) in one case, and, in the other case, a glass
of banana-flavored milk I had in my purse for the grandchild who was traveling
with me.

It *did* make me wonder what they put in banana-flavored milk ...