[IP] Humalog resistance?

Has anyone else had a problem with humalog getting slower?  I've been using H for over a year and in the pump since 10/98.  It has been a great development in D care, but lately I find that my post meal bg's are much higher than I want them (i.e. 235 1 hour after).  I bolused a few times thinking I had miscalculated my meal bolus, but then 2 hours after eating, I crashed big time (i.e. 50).  I have started taking my bolus 15-20 minutes ahead of when I eat which seems to have helped, but if I decide to change what I plan to eat, it is already in there, and that was the reason I got the pump in the first place!  I am considering mixing Humalog, but Velosilun doesn't work any faster and I don't know that this will help the problem.  Any suggestions?