[IP] Re: Airports

I've been in about 6 airports and the White House (where they also have a metal detector) since getting on the pump in October, 1998.  I have never had a problem.  I travel to Ireland next week, which will be my first trip out of the US on the pump, but I have found that security personell are pretty understanding if you just explain to them what you have.  I used to worry about my syringes going through security or customs and getting confiscated, but I never had that problem either.

Good luck to all travelling!