Re: [IP] Unsubscribe

> Please unsubscribe me. Thanks, made a lot of new friends,
> but.............Would be swell if you could place the postings on a
> web page for review like some of the others.

You will find all the postings in the MEMBERS ONLY area on a news
like interface you can visit with your web browser. The mail is
updated there on a continuous basis and you may reply with your
browser. A list membership in:

email @ redacted

will allow you full access without receiving ANY mail directly from
the list. Almost 1/3 of the mail list membership uses this method.