[IP] Pump convenience

In a message dated 2/8/1999 3:39:00 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<   The pump is not as convenient as injections, I have to plan even more,
but my blood sugars are much improved, and have better control. >>
I have been too busy to get on my computer so I am now playing catch up.  This
statement kind of threw me.  I thought just the opposite--that the pump would
be so much more convenient.  I am really looking forward to eating or drinking
something low carb without the worry of going high.
Got a call from MM yesterday concerning my insurance.  I wish some miracle
would happen and it would get here soon.