[IP] club soda for ketones

To the person who asked about flavoring club soda to make it more

Why not add a pinch of your choice of Crystal Light powder to each
glass of club soda.  Might take some experimenting to get the right
amount, but I bet it would improve the taste if you long for more of a diet
soda sort of thing.

I've only been pumping for a month or so, and haven't had problems with
ketones, but I'm such a diet soda junkie that this sounds like a good
solution to me!

--Lynn :)