[IP] Re-Airports

     Hi there.
        I recently traveled from Boston to Florida, and each way I
     paused before going through the security checkpoint. I said to the
     guards there (showing them or pointing to my pump), "this is a
     medical device and it'll probably set off the metal detector". It
     did, the guards were great about it, gave me a brief once-over with
     a metal-detecting wand, and I was on my way. Took less than a
        You might also want to think about getting a letter from your
     doctor stating that you need the pump and that it frequently causes
     alarms to sound at security in airports.
     Good luck and happy trails,
     Siana, age 24
     Type 1, 16 years. Pumping 3 months.