Re: [IP] why log

In a message dated 2/9/99 10:15:38 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<I now use My Other Checkbook
<http://www.diabetesnet.com/mocb1.html> that I bought from Diabetes Mall.
Pay for a log? Well, yes, it is worth it to me because I use it and it is
great.  I found it useful for rate testing and getting a good sense of
where I was and why I was there. Size of a chequebook (that is Canadian for
checkbook ;'), but packs in lots of info.>>

The above log has essentially the same info as in the log at the back of
Pumping Insulin.  I am just using copies of the latter because I don't have to
write quite as small, but I don't carry them around with me.

Linda Zottoli