[IP] Thanks for the Welcome!

Dear Ken:  Thanks for the welcome.  My pump is to arrive today and needless to
say I'm excited about it.  I've taken four injections a day for some time now,
and my numbers are still over the board.  I watch what I eat like a hawk, my
weight is actually below normal and I still have a time of it.  Both the
doctor and nutritionist think the pump is going to be the answer.  I know I'm
going to be full of questions and was so happy to find this group.  I'll be
yelling HELP! I just know it!  Be talking with ya all real soon.  Joanne