Re: [IP] why log

I use smart charts which are the size of a checkbook.  I haven't found
anything better yet.  I order them from the Diabetes Mall (1-800-988-4772).  I
like the graph on them.  For instance, I can look at February so far and see a
regular roller-coaster ride with my bgs.  January was a very smooth, mostly
linear month.  They also give alot of space to write down what you eat along
with extra boluses and comments.  It is a good chart for documenting a lot of
info.  ellen