Re: [IP] Airports!

Hi Melinda, qualifying as a "frequent flyer" (flight attendant) I'd say don't
worry about clearing airport security with your pump.  My MiniMed seldom, if
ever, activates  alarms.   I've heard pumpers blame their pumps for causing
security alarms when I suspect the cause was something else.  Items in many
diabetics' pockets that you wouldn't consider often are problems,  (foil
wrapped Life Savers and chewing gum, foil packet alcohol swabs and towlettes,
and glucose tablets on those foil lined backings can be my biggest problems.)
Don't take your pump off, try it first, I think you'll be surprised how seldom
it is a problem.