Re: [IP] good day!!! *S*

thanks Linda... *S*... sitting here with a bowl of cocoa crispies and
coffee... 2 of the main food groups... no, don't have kids at home, wanted
this cereal myself... decieded a long time ago to let go of all the baggage
that this disease brings with it... things could be worse...

gotta go teach the kiddies this morning and haven't prepped for class
yet... all 157 sets of eyes are going to expect some form of entertainment
in 3 hours... think they're doing first contact with the french and
british, think this is the peach tree day masacare day... have to look...
know that most of them will show up because I promised them cookies
today... food is a huge motivator for undergrads too... hehehe!!!

take care... *S*