RE: [IP] MiniMed 507C

Well Linda:

I can say from experience that with my 507, I had all sorts of problems and
I had to ship my pump back 7 or 8 times in a 2 year period.

The first time was about 6 weeks after I got the pump and they told me that
the entire inside of the 507 was corroded, they asked me if I had been
swimming with it without the sports case.  Which knowing the pump was not
waterproof, I removed it for all water activities.

Now I am happy with the Disetronic, besides the batteries not having to be
inserted in a special holder, they are in the battery cap, the entire system
is waterproof.

just my two cents.