Re: [IP] why log

Hey Sam,

I used to feel exactly the same way.  I now use My Other Checkbook
<http://www.diabetesnet.com/mocb1.html> that I bought from Diabetes Mall.
Pay for a log? Well, yes, it is worth it to me because I use it and it is
great.  I found it useful for rate testing and getting a good sense of
where I was and why I was there. Size of a chequebook (that is Canadian for
checkbook ;'), but packs in lots of info.

Check out the website.  I think it is a very useful tool.

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada