[IP] Exercise problem

Exercise does vary, although I am fairly consistent for months at a
time, then have a distinct change.  One thing that I have "always" been
fairly consistent about is having weight bearing exercise increase my
bgs, it normally does not cause any lowering until several hours later.
It has been much more difficult to track when it will hit than aerobic
exercise is.  Hence, my upper body is much wimpier than my lower body.
Perhaps some detective work would allow me to do it, but I'd much rather
stick to what I enjoy, and that's not weights!  Lately though it's all
been a large challenge, with all types of exercise causing sustained bg
increases and ketones even with a 50% increase via a temporary basal --
lasting before and after the Y session. I'm still trying!
Take care,