[IP] Pictures and Info Sheets

A big THANK YOU to the many list members who have sent me their
pictures to add to their profiles in the MEMBERS ONLY area. It is
nice to put a face to the comments I read on the list. Even though
most of us have never met, it is as though we are all one big family.

Keep the pictures coming. You can e-mail them to me or send them via
Snail Mail at:

Michael Robinton
Insulin Pumpers
974 Commercial St.
Palo Alto, CA 94303

Also, a big thanks to the folks who have filled out the Insulin
Pumpers Information Form and PUT YOURSELF on the MAP.
heh... heh.... to see what I'm talking about, take a look at:

If you have not yet filled out the form or if your A1c's have
changed, please fill one out or update your old one. All the info is
kept confidential unless you allow it's specific release. The data is
handled by the IP robot to make all the neat graphs and charts and as
I get time, I will add more data reduction and displays to what you
see there now.

Thanks again,