Re: [IP] why log

>Sam wote:
>> ....since I went on the pump I have a hard time motivating
>> myself to log anything. When I go to the doctor, he doesn't look at
>> my logbook anymore, he just downloads my meter....I can also easily
>> view the meter memory too, I have trouble seeing why I need to write
>> everything down.
>I disagree with this...sorry Sam...I htink there are more important things
>than just my blood suar levels!!  I mean unless a person has an amazing
>memory <snip, snip, snip>

Disagreeing with me again? Hmmm!! We're just going to have to stop meeting
like this... <vbg>

Well, to be really honest, one of the real reasons why I stopped was that I
never could find a satisfactory log book for the pump. I used to have one
of the little booklets that I got free from LifeScan. It was the perfect
size and fit right in the case with my meter. All of the logs for pumping
that I've seen are huge. It makes it very awkward to use and carry around.
If I could find a logbook for pumping that was a similar size to my old
standard BG log, I may go back to logging again.