Re: [IP] just do it

>Sam,,,as usual I am disagreeing with you...<g>

Good!! Nothing more boring that a bunch of people sitting around all
agreeing with each other...  :-)

>oh poo on the rest of the world...I have a tshirt that says JUST DO IT.

The only problem is that JUST DO IT has the whole Nike marketing department
pushing the slogan... so we all know where it comes from. (It actually
comes from about 5 miles from where I live, where Nike HQ is located).

On the other hand, our marketing strength is, well, close to zero. So 99
and 44/100 of people won't have a clue as to what you are referring to,
except for the more salacious interpretation. If this is going to have any
educational value, we need to give our "readership" a hint as to what
pumping refers to... no? At least something to pique their interest.

I'm open to suggestions from the floor.