Re: [IP] good day!!! *S*

email @ redacted writes:

<<  had
 the endo's appt this afternoon... in 2 months, hb1ac went from 8.9 without
 pump and with 4 weeks on pump, 5.9!!!!!!!!!!! no lows to report or highs
 which is amazing for me because I used to average at least 3 nasty sudden
 crashes a week because I'm so insulin sensitive...
 amazing little gadgets we've got here... *S*... needless to say endo was
 impressed... told him that his original opinion of me not needing to pump
 was rediculous... the proof is in the numbers... hehehe!!!!! love making
 endos eat a little crow... *S*
 still in shock here because I've eaten everything I've wanted to for the
 first time since diagnosis... remember the 5 main food groups are: coffee,
 diet coke, pizza, chinese food and chocolate... *S* >>

Ellen, I think you have a great sense of humor.  Not only that, but you taught
me something I either never knew before, or had forgotten:  there are "5 main
food groups"!
I love it.

Hope to be able to share good results after my next endo appt, which will be
my first since starting on the pump, too!

Meanwhile, congrats!  Keep up the good work!  Here's some confetti for you,

Linda Winey  >^.,.^<
IDDM since 1950
MDI 49 years
Happy pumper since 1/13/99  :o)