Re: [IP] air bubbles/D-users

For those of you who use the D pump, I have a question.  I already use the
John Neale method of sticking another needle in the Humalog bottle when I draw
up my insulin so I have no air bubbles in the cartridge.  It works great.
Now, when I draw up the insulin remaining in the old cartridge, I can't seem
to avoid bubbles.  I think the D cartridge is different from the M cartridge
so this question is only for D users.  Does anyone know how  to avoid those
bubbles when drawing up the old insulin in the old cartridge?  Thanks.  ellen