Re: [IP] Glucagon-Fire Department

Glenda, I think your husband's reactions will be much tamer on the pump.  I
hope so.  Your question about 911 was interesting.  Where I live, when you
call 911, they ask about your situation and, if it is a medical emergency,
they send the paramedics.  You should call in your area and ask about the
fastest way to get medical help.  It really doesn't make sense to me that they
would send the fire dept.  Could it have been a mistake?  ellen