[IP] Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: biz.org: no data known)

In a message dated 2/8/99 7:44:33 PM Central Standard Time, MAILER-
email @ redacted writes:

<< Just one more question on changing basals (excuse my ignorance here)  if
after
 you adjust basals .01 how long before you can change them again.  I adjusted
 my daughter's basal from midnight - 4am from .08 to .09 one night ago and she
 is still running high.  Can I up it again tonight or do I need to wait a few
 more nights before I can change again?  Also,  she is running high 24 hrs a
 day.  I thought maybe if we can get the nights straightened out the days will
 follow suit.  Is that right or should I just up all of her profiles in a 24
hr
 period by .01?  I want to get these highs straightended out.  But don't want
 her to crash either.  I feel like I have been too passive this last week and
 scared to change anything and now it is time to get this worked out.  THANKS
 BUNCHES for any help you can give.

 Anne mother of 13 year old pumper since 12/98 >>

-- BEGIN included message

The original message was received at Mon, 8 Feb 1999 20:33:45 -0500 (EST)
from email @ redacted

*** ATTENTION ***

An e-mail you sent to an Internet destination could not be delivered.

The Internet address is listed in the section labeled:
 "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your e-mail could not be delivered is listed in the section
labeled:
 "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to the e-mail
administrator or Postmaster at that destination.

<email @ redacted>

550 <email @ redacted>... Host unknown (Name server: biz.org: no data
known)

Just one more question on changing basals (excuse my ignorance here)  if after
you adjust basals .01 how long before you can change them again.  I adjusted
my daughter's basal from midnight - 4am from .08 to .09 one night ago and she
is still running high.  Can I up it again tonight or do I need to wait a few
more nights before I can change again?  Also,  she is running high 24 hrs a
day.  I thought maybe if we can get the nights straightened out the days will
follow suit.  Is that right or should I just up all of her profiles in a 24 hr
period by .01?  I want to get these highs straightended out.  But don't want
her to crash either.  I feel like I have been too passive this last week and
scared to change anything and now it is time to get this worked out.  THANKS
BUNCHES for any help you can give.

Anne mother of 13 year old pumper since 12/98

-- END included message