[IP] good day!!! *S*

hey all...

here I am again... dog is bored and yawned when I bounced into the truck
where he had to sit and wait for me to come out of the endo's office... had
the endo's appt this afternoon... in 2 months, hb1ac went from 8.9 without
pump and with 4 weeks on pump, 5.9!!!!!!!!!!! no lows to report or highs
which is amazing for me because I used to average at least 3 nasty sudden
crashes a week because I'm so insulin sensitive...

amazing little gadgets we've got here... *S*... needless to say endo was
impressed... told him that his original opinion of me not needing to pump
was rediculous... the proof is in the numbers... hehehe!!!!! love making
endos eat a little crow... *S*

still in shock here because I've eaten everything I've wanted to for the
first time since diagnosis... remember the 5 main food groups are: coffee,
diet coke, pizza, chinese food and chocolate... *S*
"If you are a good economist, a virtuous economist, you are
reborn as a physicist. But if you are an evil, wicked
economist, you are reborn as a sociologist." --Paul Krugman