Re: [IP] What Insurance Companies Are Looking For

<< Has Medicare
 started covering pumps & related supplies?  To my knowledge, they don't.
Thennew Medicare law requires coverage for diabetes related supplies and
education. There is also an effort toward lobbying for specific wording to
include insulin pump management ad supplies. Please contact your reps and
senators and urge passage of any legislation that will help in this coverage.
It is my understanding that personal letters get more attention then e-mails.
Barbara B.