Re: [IP] What Insurance Companies Are Looking For

>Why didn't she just continue using the Profile (and, at the same time,
strips for the Elite), until the Profile strips ran out? Then she'd have an
excess number of Elite strips stored up so she could test as often as she
wanted. Sounds like *she* was wasting money, too!

Jan, I'm sure you are right - a big waste of $$ all the way around. I believe
my coworker said she was sent 6 months supply of strips, though I don't know
what amt. that constitutes. I just wish everyone could have the insurance and
care that they need and deserve.