Re: [IP] Getting a MiniMed pump

I really agree with what people have been saying about choice.  We are the ones
that wear the pump day in and day out.  I personally would be very upset if I
had to disconnect everyday to take a shower just because my doctor didn't know
how to use a very simple piece of machinery.  Don't let your doctor dictate.  Go
with what you want, you will be wearing it not him/her!.

my two cents worth,