RE: [IP] What Insurance Companies Are Looking For

Under Medicare the pump and related supplies are not covered, yet they are
setting standards that the rest of the Insurance industry appears to be
following when requesting documentation.

We use a similar format to justify BG meters and supplies.  Believe me the
paper work is abundant.

What happened to the paperless society we were promised.

Side Note:  On BG meters and HCFA, they want specifics, how many tests per
day, type of DM, etc., etc.  Further based upon your type they will only
approve a fixed number of tests per day.  REDICULOUS isn't it.