RE: [IP] Cost before insurance

The Disetronic pump is approximately $ 500 less than the MiniMed Pump.

I believe the Disetronic Pump costs around $ 4,800.

Note that actual pump costs may vary because insurance companies have
negotiated contract rates for some of the equipment purchases and your
company may have indeed negotiated a better price for themselves.