[IP] tubing

I had problems with my silhouette set last night, the tubing came out from
under my skin and was laying on top of the tape. Since they are the same
color I didn't even see it.
I didn't really start looking until this morning when I woke up with a 339
and sick from moderate ketones.
Mini-Med should make the tape or the tubing different colors.

My  next question is when you discover the problem of high BG and ketones
are there any foods better for you then others when you are hungry and want
to eat that would help your body flush the ketones out.(besides water)