Re: [IP] Re:New to list

Hi!  Can Josh get on and ask us all about his reservations?  I went on a pump at
15 and despite years of sometimes hating it, have to admit, it still beats the
MDI or the old shot routing (I've had one now for 17 years).  There are lots of
very real concerns and difficulties -- the pump is not a miracle-- but at the
same time many of the things you would most expect to be problems are often not
that big a deal and the bothersome details are ones you would never have thought
about and sometimes don't even show up for 5 to 10 years.  I know there are lots
eager voices here that might be able to address his concerns from a variety of