[IP] Re: A sudden death (formerly: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #795)

Sorry about the death of your friend's husband.  Condolences to you all.  I
wasn't terribly happy about Owen's remarks either, but as you say, we all need
to find a way to deal our feelings, and he was venting, too.

You and your friend are in my thoughts and prayers.
Linda  >^.,.^<
IDDM since 1950
MDI 49 years
happy pumper since 1/13/99

In a message dated 2/7/99 12:23:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,