[IP] clarification

 Thanks for the clarification. I for one did not misunderstand, but the way
you clarified it truly showed that you care for these kids, and others that
are going through similar situations. I too wish our world was disease free,
both genetically and otherwise. However, it is not, so the best we can do is
to do our best, for ourselves and those around us. And I do agree with you on
the point you made about children being more willing to accept  an afterlife
that is disease free - how much easier and peaceful it would be when our time
has come if we all could feel this way instead of the fear we so commonly
Sue Tappendorf