[IP] just do it

Sam,,,as usual I am disagreeing with you...<g>

> I think we need to be sure to use "Insulin Pump" not just "Pump".
> Here we all know what we are referring to, but in the big outside world
> ...the word "pumping" has some totally different meanings (wink,
> wink... if you get my drift...)

oh poo on the rest of the world...I have a tshirt that says JUST DO IT.  Do I
have to write a disclaimer on the bottom of it that says..."DO" refers to
exercise, NOT taking of your clothes in public or jumping on the subway tracks
or driving drunk."  make em ask - "what do you mean "pump?" and then give em a

Sara (just being contrary, as usual)