[IP] Exercise problem

I'd like to run this by experienced pumpers and maybe somebody will spot
something I'm doing that can be corrected. Today, 2/7/99, at 8:45 woke with a
157 bg.  Bolused 3.7 for breakfast which had 37 CHO.  Started exercise at noon
with 195 bg.  Set a temp bolus of .04 (normally .06) for 1 1/2 hours.  After
30 min. on treadmill set at 2.4, I was down to 50 bg.  Had 4 oz. of juice and
a graham cracker bar, 18 CHO.  20 min. later, was 112 bg, resumed exercise
with just weights for 1/2 hour.  Tested at 191!!!  Tested again at 20 min
later and went to 218.  Bolused 2.3 for high bg and a few min. later had a
small lunch and Bolused 1.4 for about 15 CHO.  At 4pm tested 119 bg.  Lots of
test lots of #'s I don't understand.  The 50 after aerobic threw me.  What can
I do to exercise one whole hour w/o a low followed by highs?  I love this site
as I get all kinds of info that I relate to.  Thanks for any help at all.  Am
working with an educator that will call me next Tues. am.  Just thought I
would check with my fellow pumpers.