Re: [IP] Forgot to bolus

I will be pumping for 1 month this coming Tuesday.  I have forgotten to Bolus
one time.  I remembered after I was through eating.  And I am sure I will
forget again.  Last night after taking a shower getting ready for bed.  I came
down stairs thinking what was on TV.  When my hand went down to my side where
I clip my pump.  I realized I had left it in my bedroom.  Now this made me
think how could I have done that.  But I did.  I felt dumb.  But at least I
remembered.  And I am sure I will do it again.  I had only been off it about
30 minutes.