Re: [IP] Re: carb. counting & the pump

Mary Jean,
don't say that. I believe we don't have to promise miraculous because
changes of seasons,temperature or activities, change the insulin
of our organisations.
For some of us less often and for some of us (like me) more often.
I have to change my basals almost every month(open new windows,close
increase or decrease existing windows) and I win a period of perfect sugars.
BUT we have the perfect tool (pump) which let us know when,how and how much
we need to correct our insulin doses.
Yiannis Kasidas
I don't give up.