Re: [IP] Two D-pumps that give an end of use error! Help?

I think your rep is John Sneed.  He's fairly new, good rep and has done
a lot for me.  He also gets back to me very quickly.  I am not sure if
he checks messages over the weekend, but I would give it a try.
1-800-280-7801 ext 710.  He lives in CA and I know is a rep for all of
or part of CA.  I would give him a call and I believe he would get you a
pump quickly.