Re: [IP] Re: carb. counting & the pump

>Good Morning Everyone,
>Thank you for your answers.  I hope I don't sound like a total fool.  I'm just
>being honest.  I'll take today for example.  I walked my dogs (4) of them in
>the woods this morning.  They run free I walk at a good pace.  I did that for
>about 2 hours.  Of course my bg was getting low.....I could feel it coming.  I
>had lifesavers in my pocket...did I eat them no I went to the bakery instead
>:).  Why eat lifesavers when you can have a donut :) actually I ate 2 donuts.
>What is wrong with me?  Why can't I eat the right thing?  Is there anyone
here that does the same thing?

You ain't alone.... and I can speak from personal experience. I think when
your BG's get low your thought processes get a little skewed. As your BG's
drop you naturally feel very hungry and you want REAL food... not some
silly little life-savers. And, since you are doing it, why not get
something REALLY good? Remember, your thought processes may not be totally
rational here. For me, I like cookies, brownies and candy bars. Not good
for me... I know (no lectures please... <vbg>). As the BG level rises, of
course, then guilt settles in, but the deed has already been done. (sigh)
Yes, but it was soooo good while it lasted....  :-)