Re: [IP] Glucagon

Yes.  The sooner you get it into him the less seizures you'll have.  It's not
actually all that hard.  I think the very hard part is dealing with this semi
or unconscious and often uncooperative person.  Practice dry runs with a
regular insulin syring and saline.  I usually vomit after I am conscious and
coherent again and I've certainly never thrown up on anyone!