Re: [IP] Not sure what to do,,,,

  I am definately leaning more toward the side of the pump with all the
keep in contact with me to let me know what you are experiencing -- good
and bad<s>. As far as taking my two shots of 40N verses you taking 4
shots (I imagine you mean 4cc's)of R at dinner and your mix at bedtime,
aren't we both doing practically the same thing? I do have an endo and
she is the one that really wants me to do this, she already has 12
patients on it and she said they are all very happy. The one thing I'm
worried about is learning, I had a hard enough time learning and going
to classes just to learn when and how much to take when I do the shots,
but I'm sure it's the same, it's just again something new! Well, thank
you for your info and please keep me up to date on yourself as I will on
myself.    Barb