    You were MOST CERTAINLY not alone in being appalled by those 2 posts & as
I understand it, there will be no further posts from this "person".  I am
truly sorry for your friend's loss & your comments are right on target. Please
view this as an aberration- I've been posting here for about 16 months &
honestly, I can count on one hand the disturbing incidents I've encountered.
Conversely, I've learned soooooo much from all those who've taken the time to
care & share their experiences so that my 16 yr old daughter's life with
diabetes can be as "good as it gets" in 1999.

Regards, Renee