Re: [IP] Re: carb. counting & the pump

    Just wanted to add my "two cents" here. Melissa too doesn't always "eat
healthy", BUT (and this is VERY significant), compared to parents of other
non-pumping teens bemoaning their kids' bgs in the 400s and 500s and "finding
trash wrappers hidden in their rooms", I truly believe that because Melissa
knows she can "pig out" if she feels like it and bolus to "cover it", that she
rarely does so because it's no longer "forbidden fruit". (ha - as if she's
ever eats fruit!! LOL)

Regards, Renee