Re: [IP] cartrage usage

FIS wrote:
> Has anyone ever thought of reusing the cartrage for  a D pump?

Can't say I have, but then I have a MiniMed......

of course if
> it was sterialized?

What's to sterilize? As long as it hasn't had it's insuliin conaining areas or
Luer-Lok connector exposed to any possible contamination IT IS sterile!

  i have never done it i was just wondering..

I do it all the time with my MiniMed, always thought Disetronics users did too.

Ted Quick