RE: [IP] Lasette Information

Currently the Lasette costs approx. $ 2,000 and is rather large table top
type device.  The company is currently looking at making the device smaller
and less expensive for the home use.  It is currently marketed to the
professional office situation and not to the general public use.

To receive Lasette Product information you may send email to:

email @ redacted

or go to:  http://www.chronimed.com/genmed/lancets.html

Hope this helps.