[IP] ENDING IT MIGHT NOT BE THE WORST COURSE OF ACTION!!

Owen wrote:
>Can we not get everyone to be supportive AND honest?  The
patronizing tone shows through as condescending and untruthful.

Sorry folks, I tried to ignore this, but I can't.
Owen, are you saying your post of ways to commit suicide are supportive???? I
don't think so, not by a long shot. I find it unusual you have such knowledge
about the subject - maybe you aren't as accepting of your diabetes as you
think. And I for one have not found the posts by others to be condescending
and untruthful. Whatever happened to compassion? This is what many here are
giving. I hope you can find it in your heart to join in in a compassionate,
positive way, even on "the bad days".

Sue