Re: [IP] Highs after drive

In a message dated 2/6/99 8:26:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< what I can do to stop highs from happening after I long
 distances.  I drive for about two hours and when I finish, my blood
 sugar rises about 60 points.  I wear the pump in my abdomen.  If anyone
 has any suggestions, please let me know. >>

Since I am a newbie at pumping, I'm unable to suggest something to you from
experience.  However, judging from other situations I have been reading about,
I would imagine that if this is a regular phenomenon whenever you drive,
perhaps a temporary bolus increase would help for the time you know you'll be
on the road?

Linda  >^.,.^<
IDDM 49 years
happy pumper 3 weeks 3 days  :o)