Re: [IP] Why Two Pumps!

The reason that I have is that in Switzerland, where the Disetronic is
made, all medical devises are required to be in pairs, even such things as
BG meters.  They carry that practice to the other countries as well.
MiniMed is required to sell their pumps in pairs in Switzerland as well,
although I'm now not sure about other European countries.