Re: [IP] High bgs in car

In-activity such as sitting in a car vs normal getting up, walking,
moving around, will cause your insulin requirements to go up as much as
10 to 20%.  Lily typically increases her basals or will over bolus when
we travel from the bay area to Tahoe. She'll up them 0.1u/hr for the
travel time or set a temporary basal rate. She usually runs 0.5u/hr
during the day.