Re: [IP] Re: First Week of Pumping

If you want it done right, sounds like you will have to take the bit in
your teeth and do it yourself. I assume you have a copy of Pumping
Insulin, if not, buy one (see the link on the BOOKS page of the web site)
You need to study Pumping Insulin cover to cover. There will be a test!
It is NOW. The section on profiling basal rates is what you need to do
for yourself now. There are several HOWTO documents and a visual tool to
aid you in doing this on the HOWTO page of the web site. Its in not
difficult, just a little time consuming. Don't try to do the profiles all
in a day or two. To do it properly, get the nights fixed up first. Do a
test run every couple of nights, resting in between, until your night
time is stable. then doing the days will be easy.

Good Luck -- you can do it!